# : 8437017008200
100% pure fresh leaf juice of Aloe Vera with its pulp (without filtration) of organic farming in Andalusia.
Aloe Vera ecological Andalusia, thanks to its exceptional geographical location and its Mediterranean climate, is a powerful cell regenerator ......
Warning: Last items in stock!
Thanks to its exceptional geographical situation and its Andalusian Mediterranean climate, the best conditions are met to ensure a good growth of Aloe Vera with very particular characteristics that make our pure Aloe Vera Barbadensis Miller juice with its pulp from Andalusian ecological agriculture, a biologically active juice.
It is prepared by the treatment of fresh leaves of aloe vera, ie (the tissue of the plant), the transparent color of the inner parenchyma, concentrated (99.5%) and ( Citric acid 0.4)(Ascorbic Acid 0.1), Organic preservative, unpasteurized cold stabilized. 100% NATURAL,
The new Natural Cold Process® technology, unlike conventional Aloe Vera juice extraction processes that heat them when processed, the juice we sell in Andaloes is extracted cold using Cold Press technology, the only one that allows vitamins to be kept intact, amino acids and nutrients of our Aloe Vera juices during our elaboration process. The whole production process is carried out in cold, without any heat treatment, or pasteurization, stabilizing the juices through high pressure technology (HPP). Thus, we avoid oxidation and degradation by heat, managing to keep intact the properties of the product.
Without chemical preservatives: (neither sodium benzoate nor potassium sorbate)
" All these factors determine the quality of Aloe Vera juice"
An incomparable flavor made of Andaloes, the first certified marketer offering pure quality Aloe Vera juice!
* All our production goes through strict quality control and corresponding ecological certificates.
ACTIVE: All naturally present in the juice and its pulp (fibers)
The most important ones are:
- VITAMINS: A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B9, B12, Vit C, D, E, Beta Carotene ....
- minerals and trace elements: calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, manganese, sodium, potassium, chlorine, iron, copper, chromium, zinc, germanium.
- AMINO ACIDS: (18 of 22 essential), L-phenylalanine, L-Lysine, L-Methionine, .....
- MONO AND POLYACCHARIDES: Glucomannan, acemannan, aloeveroa, .....
- ENZYMES: Bradiquinasa, catalase, lipase, protease, amylase, cellulase, nucleotidase, phosphatases
- Other substances: Aloin & lt; 2%, aloemodide, aloetic acid, cinnamic acid, chrysophanic acid,
- Ethereal oil, resistonoles, saponins, sterols, lignin.
For these reasons, Aloe Vera Barbadensis Miller processed for ANDALOES has many very beneficial properties to contribute to the well-being and the proper functioning of the body.
- It's a great ally to help the organization!
- Suitable for diabetics, vegetarians, vegans, and people food intolerances :( celiacs) as a culinary ingredient, is a great thickener also bring with us all beneficial nutritional properties of Aloe Vera without adding calories.
HOW TO USE: 1 to 5 tablespoons daily (between 15 and 50 ml).
Morning fasting directly or adding water or fruit juice (200ml) for a general effect on the body, and a spoonful before or after each meal to tone digestion.
CONSERVATION: 24 months. Keep in a cool, dry place. Keep in the fridge.
Once opened for consumption within 30 days.
Shake before eating.
PRESENTATION: * 500 ml bottle
* Container without bisphenol A (BPA)
COMPONENTS: 100% pure natural juice with all its pulp ( 99.5%) from fresh organic leaves in Andalusia and (citric acid 0.4%) (Ascorbic Acid 0.1%)
PROPERTIES AND BENEFITS:
- Rich nutrient intake
- Powerful cell regenerator (oxygenating) and (alkalizing)
- Natural antioxidant action (anti-free radicals)
- Revitalizing and general toning of the body
- Helps strengthen the immune system
- Depurative (cleanses the body of impurities)
- Normalizes the gastric and cutaneous PH, ...
- Rehydrates and regenerates the digestive system
- Helps reduce intestinal inflammatory processes
- Help with digestion (stomach problems)
- Improves digestion of fats and sugars
- Regenerates the intestinal flora
- Reduces gas, belly swelling, ...
- Improves bowel mobility
- Helps reduce inflammatory processes that affect the joints, causing stiffness and pain.
- Helps stimulate traffic
- Prevention of Oral Health
- Helps with lack of iron (contains iron, vitamins B2, B9, B12 and vit C, essential for iron fixation).
- Helps reduce weight
- Your daily intake Improves the elasticity and tone of the skin, reduces even the depth of wrinkles because the aloe improves the production of "collagen and hyaluronic acid"